Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Parent Teacher Conferences

It's conference time! Fourth grade conferences will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. (Tuesday is an extra day beyond the scheduled elementary conference nights.) I will be available after school at 4:15. Fall conferences should take about twenty minutes. If you would like more time to talk, we can schedule a conference for another time.
I will be sending home a sign-up sheet on Wednesday. If you have other children's conferences already scheduled and would like a conference on the same night, please let me know. If you are still setting up conferences for your other children, please let me know which class your child is in. I will do my best to coordinate with other teachers.
Please list your top three time/date slots. I will send home another slip of paper with your scheduled time.

No comments:

Post a Comment